Working in the interior design profession for 20 years gives our founder,
Anna Parker Barnett, has the understanding and ability to work closely with the Fine Arts collector, as well as the interior design trade – designers, architects and clients – in both residential and commercial settings.
Anna holds an Interior Design degree from the University of Texas at Austin with a minor in Art History and continued with graduate studies at The Parsons School of Design in Manhattan.
By surrounding herself with a close network of industry professionals, Anna Parker-Barnett offers the following Art Consulting services:
- Purchasing assistance and collection development
- Private and corporate fine arts commissions
- Framing, placement and hanging of artwork
- Color palette development
- Conservation and restoration
- Curatorial Services
- Estate planning and execution
- Secondary market sales
For more information, a portfolio, or referrals; please contact: